- I'm outraged at the official announcement about Nikki Minaj being on Idol. She is disgusting, foul, and no one should think of her as an idol. Especially not the poor kids that will be subjected to her on the show. I was actually excited that Randy is going to be a mentor this year. Buh Bye Idol ratings. I haven't heard of one person that wants her on the show. Not one.
- I hate football nights because I go for 3 or 4 days without having a meaningful conversation with my husband.
- I'm making a weekly schedule for myself. I'll try it for a couple of weeks and let you know how it goes, and might even share it with you. I've got to try something, right?
- Don't forget to enter my giveaway for the What to Expect books! Share it with your friends, win one for a gift... just enter!
- We've had a few, um, challenging parenting moments around here this week. I'd like to be able to do something fun, with my entire family, for once. We need a little happy and light around here.
- Did you hear about Idol? I'm outraged. Seriously.
- The 100+ temps can stop NOW.
- I need to put some fall flowers in our front flower bed but would like to have an idea of what I want before I go. Suggestions?